Evan Parry Director of Tennis
Evan is the Director of Tennis at Andulka Park Tennis Center. Formerly, he was the Head Professional & General Manager at the Hampton Indoor Tennis Center. Prior to that Evan was a staff professional at the Murrieta Tennis club for three years.
Evan has over 20 years of playing and teaching experience. He was the #1 singles player in his high school and eventually earned a scholarship to play college tennis in the midwest where he was the captain his junior and senior years. He was a former college assistant tennis coach as well.
He currently coaches several sectionally ranked juniors as well as juniors and adults of all levels. He is also the head coach at the Woodcrest Christian High School. He holds a bachelor’s degree and two Masters degrees. He is USPTA certified as well an accredited NFHS coach (National Federal of State High School Associations).
Hobbies: Kick-boxing, jiu-jitsu, playing guitar at church. Other tidbits: Married for nearly 15 years; father of one boy.
Private Lesson Rate: $65.00 per hour (USPTA certified)
Cesar Quintero Staff Professional
Cesar is PTR certified and joined the Andulka Park staff in 2009. Previously, he taught tennis for 6 years for the Riverside Parks & Rec. Cesar helps coach the Advanced Junior Academy and Academy Prep program, besides giving private and group lessons. He was MVP at Rubidoux HS varsity tennis and attends Cal Poly Pomona and Riverside Community College.
Private Lesson Rate: $55.00 per hour (PTR certified)
Bay Croitoru Staff Professional
Bay has many tennis accomplishments such as earning a full tennis scholarship to Azusa Pacific University, where she played #1 Singles and #1 Doubles. She was named All-American her junior and senior years as well. Bay has been a tennis coach for 9 years prior to joining the Andulka teaching staff, working at the Murietta Tennis Club and the Gion Tennis Grassroots program in Redlands. Bay has recently completed her testing for certification by the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA).
Private Lesson Rate: $55.00 per hour (USPTA certified)
Dominika Olszewska Staff Professional
Dominika's extensive education in the field of athletics, her experience as a professional player and being a mother of two amazing boys, has made her a versatile coach with the ability to work with players of all ages and skill levels. As a former WTA Pro Circuit player, Oklahoma State University player and assistant coach with a Masters Degree in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Dominika adds a wealth of knowledge to the iTennis Andulka Park family. (USPTA certified)
Reuben Dumas Staff Professional
Reuben Dumas is PTR certified and has been teaching tennis for over twenty five years. Reuben grew up playing junior
tennis in So. Cal. Played for Riverside City College under Fran Bushman, and has represented the U.S. Air
Force in regional tennis competition. He's had the privilege of working with
all ages and levels of players ranging from 3 to 83. Favorite
saying: "All it takes is all you've got!"
Allen Tieu Staff Professional
Allen, a former Riverside City College player and team captain, has over 2 years of coaching experience as a staff professional. Allen comes to us from Hampton Indoor Tennis Center where he taught a variety of junior and adult classes as well as private lessons. He is currently teaching a variety of group classes at iTennis Andulka Park. He has recently become a certified coach through the United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA)
Danny Garcia Staff Professional Leadership:
- Captain of Arlington High School tennis Varsity team 2010-2012
- Captain of RCC Varsity Mens tennis team 2013
- President of the Student Athletic Advisory Council 2013
- Head Coach for Junior Summer Camps for Hampton Indoor Tennis Center 2012-2015
- Head Coach for Junior Summer Camps at Andulka park 2016- Present
- Riverside Community College Assistant Tennis Coach
Noticeable Accomplishments & Awards High School:
- High School Varsity all four years
- #2 singles player Freshman Year
- #1 Singles player Sophomore - Senior Year
- 4 straight Team League Championships
- 3 Time Consecutive Team CIF Champion at Arlington High School 2010-2012
- Awarded all league all four years of High school
- Awarded MVP Sophomore and Senior year
- Awarded High School Game Time Boys Tennis Player of the Year 2012
- Held a 95-2 high school team record
- High schools Doubles League Champion 2009
- High School Singles League Individual Champion 2011-2012
Noticeable Accomplishments & Awards RCC:
- ITA JUCO Southern California Regional Doubles Champion 2013
- Orange Empire Conference Doubles Champion 2013
- Orange Empire Conference Singles Champion 2014
- Orange Empire Conference Doubles Champion 2014
- Team Orange Empire Conference Champions 2013
- All American Singles & Doubles 2013- 2014
- Player to Watch Nominee 2013
- Arthur Ashe Sportsmanship Award Nominee 2014